From: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>

There are two problems with the message about missing callback
functions: it's not written in correct English and it lacks newline at
the end.

Signed-off-by: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Dominik Brodowski <[email-masked]>

Index: 2.6.13-rc3-git2/drivers/pcmcia/ds.c
===================================================================
--- 2.6.13-rc3-git2.orig/drivers/pcmcia/ds.c
+++ 2.6.13-rc3-git2/drivers/pcmcia/ds.c
@@ -206,8 +206,8 @@ static void pcmcia_check_driver(struct p
 	u32 hash;
 
 	if (!p_drv->attach || !p_drv->event || !p_drv->detach)
-		printk(KERN_DEBUG "pcmcia: %s does misses a callback function",
-		       p_drv->drv.name);
+		printk(KERN_DEBUG "pcmcia: %s lacks a requisite callback "
+		       "function\n", p_drv->drv.name);
 
 	while (did && did->match_flags) {
 		for (i=0; i<4; i++) {